Updates for the 1/18th Scale Airwolf Helicopter
The Kickstarter is LIVE!!
Update 7/31/21 First Prototype pictures of the actual model:
Re-designed the Interior to be as accurate as possible within the constraints of the toy.
Tail is now a single piece to eliminate seams for ease of manufacture and construction
Pilot and Co-pilot seats are forward/rear adjustable for 3-3/4 OG or 4″ Modern Figures
* Rear seat fully able to position and turn anywhere in rear cockpit
* Detailed Engine is now FULLY removable and locks back into place.
* Sequential retractable landing gear worked out (Pitot tube is the actuator)
V2 Cockpit printed and decals applied!
Vintage and Modern sized Joe’s fit!
Redesigned the front cockpit control panel
Redesigned the landing gear system and V3 prototype is currently in the paint booth for color testing!
- Box design worked out for Kickstarter. Pre-orders will receive a box free of charge if the Kickstarter becomes funded!
- We have a helmet design!!
- We have a line of a FULL 4 member crew!! Details coming soon.
Quick & dirty video of features. Will be putting together a higher quality vid soon.
Update 8/23/21 First color test shots are here!
The build is progressing to the point that it’s time to bust out the liquid resin printer and upgrade some of the details!
- New Tires & Rimz…. Spinna’z will come later
- Detailed Helmets (3 included with every Airwolf)
- New details added to Rear Cockpit
- Official Iguana (1 included with every Airwolf)
1st prototype body for Archangel has arrived…
Prototype #2 for Bodies and Heads coming along!
Canopy windows are complete
The Kickstarter is LIVE!
New Prototype completed testing new materials and manufacturing processes